Tuesday, January 22, 2013

It has been far too long

It has been far too long since I've given an update to the web world, so here goes!

I'm now off on my own, running Slaughter Systems, LLC out of my home office in Round Rock, TX. I'm hoping to still do a fair amount of machine vision, but as of right now I'm primarily doing LabVIEW and LabVIEW RT development outside of the vision world.

I've been working on getting my certifications up to snuff. I recently completed both my CLAD and CLD certifications (Certified LabVIEW Developer exams). I've also gotten to work on some rather large LabVIEW applications for the past several months, which has been wonderful. I love getting to expand my engineering mind and solve some problems on a daily basis.

I've also gotten to do a bit more travel. I took my wife to Costa Rica for 10 days in December, and it was a life changing trip. Costa Rica is such a beautiful place, with a great culture and wonderful people. Plus, I got to surf every day!

Anyway, life keeps bringing amazing surprises. I hope everyone else has also had an amazing start to 2013! Hopefully I'll get more time to update this blog!!

Pura Vida!


No comments: